Friday, January 17, 2014

A Little Update :)

So I just wanted to give a quick update on my life! Its pretty amazing right now!!! I got back about a week ago from a month long break. I enjoyed Christmas and New Years at my home in Arizona with friends and family and it was simply great. I got time to rest and also hang out with friends. I am now back and California and took no time hopping back into ministry. We are planning events, running a Beauty Arise Track for the YWAM LA base and getting ready for New York Fashion Week that will be February 6th- 13th. Then a few days after that I leave to Alaska to work a winter fair and then a couple days after I get home, its LA Fashion week. So a busy next few weeks but its a very exciting time and I am so happy to have so many amazing opportunities that God has provided me with to glorify Him. At times I don't always think I have the most amazing life, sometimes I just really wish I was living a normal life. I wish I was married, or I wish I had an office job, but then God just blows me away by showing how He has given me the life that is perfect for me. God has equipped me with just the right tools to carry out my life in a way to glorify Him an I am so very thankful. So when I come across times where I feel not so enthused about my life I just look back and reflect on so many of the amazing things God has done for me and provided for me to do.

FacePaint stand in Alaska!

Original Beauty Arise girls at an event!

Shopping for the Calling All Skaters School!

Christmas Time Outreach!

Dance Group!

Christmas Eve service

My cousin and I

Raina (a model I dressed) at LA Fashion Week

LA Fashion Week


Hayden and I

Outreach at Santa Monica for Christmas!

P.S- I started Aerial Dance classes they are AMAZING!

No comments: